在CMC的校园里，有超过70个不同的俱乐部和组织你可以加入，满足了各种利益，文化和活动。 If you are interested in learning about more of what we have to offer here on campus, attend the Club Fair hosted at the beginning of each semester to meet with group representatives and to learn more about how to become a member. For a current list of CMC-specific organizations, check out the list below!
除了CMC专用会所，克莱蒙特学院有5C组织的主机。 The members of these groups include students from Pomona, Pitzer, Claremont McKenna, Scripps, and Harvey Mudd. All events and programs hosted through these groups cater to students across the 5C’s. All 5C organizations are recognized through the Associated Students of Pomona College. If you are interested in joining one of these organizations, attend the 5C Club Fair at the beginning of the fall semester to meet with group representatives and to learn more about becoming a member.
如果发现俱乐部的当前列表不符合你的兴趣，我们鼓励你创建你自己的组织！ The Campus Orgs team, made up of Student Activities and the ASCMC Campus Organizations Chair, can help you through the basic charter application process to get started! Look below for more details.
需要申请小额现金或信用卡的使用为您的学生组织？ Fill out the request form这里。
校园[机构团队提供的各种资源，服务和机会，以确保学生组织能够茁壮成长，并充分发挥其潜力。 If you have any questions regarding the information available, please contact us email@example.com。
每年组织确认需要预先租用的俱乐部想在本学年保持活跃谁。 Below are the requirements for annual recognition, as well as the consequences should your organization fail to meet them.
2019 - 2020限期承认是8月15日如果你的俱乐部没有通过8月15日完成识别应用程序，则需要再次开始宪章中的应用。
- 学生组织包车只有一次，但必须填写一份登记表，并每年名册。 To become a recognized student organization, you must complete the Application for Recognition. This online form will require an updated roster and constitution in order to be submitted.
- 未能完成识别中的应用将导致章程和年度预算的损失。 Clubs who fail to complete the Recognition Application, who wish to remain active, must submit a new charter application and request discretionary funding.
- 批准组织的官员将完成一个网上俱乐部取向。 A minimum of two officers are required to complete the orientation. As soon as the organization completes the training requirement, it may begin/resume operating and meeting.
- 所有公认的校园组织必须在秋季俱乐部商品交易会，发生在秋季开学的第一个星期五，每年举办的表。 Organizations must have two members present at all times to answer questions, receive sign ups, and talk about the organization to prospective members.
- 故障举行的秋季交易会俱乐部会导致预算资金用于会议于当年九月rescindment主办的表。 ($60 maximum)
该俱乐部负责人定位是一个强制性的学生组织的培训，准备组织领导者更好地了解学生活动的政策，事件登记手续，并ASCMC预算和报销流程。 It is mandatory for a student organization to have two leaders complete this training session once a year in order to be informed and educated on how to best lead and protect their organization.
有关俱乐部和组织的更多信息，请发邮件亚博真人娱乐阿根廷国家队Clubs@cmc.edu。 Fall 2019 office hours are held on Thursdays from 3:00pm-5:00pm in Curb Conference Room on the first floor of Heggblade Center.
在租船CMC一个学生组织提供了一个难得的机会，以满足校园社区，开发新的领导技能，丰富你的大学生活。 Becoming a chartered student organization at CMC provides a unique opportunity for students to reserve spaces around campus, register and host events, use the CMC name and logo for recognition and promotion, as well as to apply for funding through ASCMC. Recognized student organizations have access to Student Activities and ASCMC resources and workshop series, as well as, event and organization consultation. The following steps are required to charter a recognized student organization.
- 学生组织包车只有一次。 After an organization has been chartered, they will renew their active status once a year using the Application for Recognition form. The charter application will require a list of club leaders, a roster, and a constitution.
- 该应用程序将通过学生活动的副主任和ASCMC俱乐部和组织主席进行审查。 If the application is approved for charter, you will receive an email confirmation and the link to complete the online Club Orientation.
- 批准组织的官员将完成一个俱乐部，并组织培训准备他们带领一个成功的组织。 A minimum of two officers are required to attend the orientation annually. As soon as the organization completes the training requirement, it may begin/resume operating and meeting. The Club Leader Orientation for 2017-2018 has already occurred. If you were unable to attend this Orientation you can complete this requirement by meeting with the Campus Orgs Team during their weekly Office Hours on Wednesdays from 1:30 pm-2:30 pm in Armour Conference Room, located in Heggblade Center.